Welcome to our main landing page for ALL online ministry. This will be updated daily.
March 18, 2020
As we continue to do ministry at Grace - differently for now, we want to make you aware of some changes and provide resources to help you “Grow in Christ while Reaching Out in Love:”
- As we continue to update you as quickly as possible about changes taking place in ministry at Grace, you can find that information in the “Update” button above.
- Weekend worship will be online only.
- Services will be available on Facebook, YouTube, and on our website - see the “Worship” button above. You will receive an email with links to the services when they are available.
- For a DVD of the service, please contact the church office.
- Contemporary services will be available starting at 5pm Saturday night.
- Traditional services will be available starting at 8am on Sunday.
- Midweek Lenten service will be available starting at 6:30pm on Wednesday.
- Communion if you should desire it will be offered in the church Narthex at the following times (Please note we can only allow 10 into the narthex at a time):
- Mondays: 7am - 9am; Noon - 2pm; 6pm - 8pm
- Wednesdays: 7am - 9am; Noon - 2pm; 6pm - 8pm
- All of our ministries will be found online for now as we have suspended all on-campus ministries until further notice. You can find those resources in the buttons above.
- You can give online to continue to support the ministries of Grace here: Give Online
- We continue to seek to reach out in love and one way you can do that is by clicking the “Care” button above to find a form to either give help or to get help.
- Our staff is still here to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone at 262-251-0670 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
God is faithful and God is with you, He gives you this promise “Do not be afraid, for I am your shield, and your exceedingly great reward!” (Genesis 15:1) God will certainly “Work all things for the good, for those who are called according to His promise.” (Romans 8:28). May the Lord continue to bless you and protect you and your family.
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Joel Howard