Parents of a Grace student pledge to work together with the staff to sustain an environment of love and trust, which encourages positive development in students.
All parents commit to do the following:
- Show support for school policies and the authority of the staff
- Supervise their child’s clothing choices and to guide them in making appropriate dress code choices
- Support and encourage teachers and staff
- Encourage the child to do his/her schoolwork correctly to the best of his/her ability
- Train their in helpfulness, courtesy and a Christian sense of values
- Take advantage of opportunities to communicate with the teacher, including Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Make on-time tuition payments
- Be involved with Grace’s PTL activities and fundraisers
- Encourage your child to take responsibility for his/her actions and efforts at all times
- Resolve conflicts kindly, in love, according to Matthew 18 guidelines as Christian brothers and sisters. Demands, threats, accusations and disrespect do not fulfill God’s expectations.
"God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." - 1 John 4:16b
Click here for the 2021-2022 school supply list.