Our Grace School student choirs sing periodically throughout the school year at our worship services.
Choirs are divided by age groups K1 and 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th, and 6th-8th grade choir that performs a variety of different styles and sings in 2 part harmony.
Choir, Chimes & Handbells
This group consists of a group of 6-8th graders who play for chapel services.
Recorders are a standard part of the 4th grade curriculum. During this class, students learn about music dictation and reading notes.
Band is an optional program for 5th - 8th grade students, and includes group lessons. They perform at Advent services, pep rallies, and other school events.
The purpose of the Grace Lutheran Student Council is to:
- Represent the interests of the student body in student governmental affairs.
- Provide services that improve the quality of the life of Grace students.
- Keep the student body informed of relevant issues.
- Oversee and regulate activities, organizations, and the funds in the interests of the student body.
- Maintain a positive relationship between the student body, school administration and the local community.
- Serve as the representative of the students at Grace Lutheran School.
Our Student Council has a variety of opportunities to get the student body involved. Some of the exciting activities include:
- Community outreach (food drive, Feed My Starving Children, Menomonee Falls Downtown Trick-or-Treating, etc.)
- Pep rallies
- Teacher Help Day to assist with classroom set-up before school year begins
- Fun and games
- Middle school dances (Grades 6-8)
Students, teachers, and parents are invited to join the Grace Ski/Ride Club at Little Switzerland during the winter season for skiing and snowboarding. The club meets four times and participants can sign up for group lessons.
After-School Art Classes
After-school art classes are for students in 5K-5th grades and are held once a week in 6-week sessions. There is a cost for each session and the classes are managed by an outside provider called Young Rembrandts.